Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Loft joists are in! Wahoo!

This weekend my friend Paul came over and helped me get to a couple of things.  We finished framing all the walls and got the loft joists almost finished before the drill drivers (yes all three of them) were out of juice.  Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures because I put the house wrap on last week to protect it from the rain.  AND I've been finishing my work on TB after dark the last couple of days.  Tomorrow I will definitely take a few pics and post them.   Today I got the header on three walls and started putting the housewrap on properly.  Fourth header on tomorrow and finish the housewrap, that's on the list for tomorrow.  If I get to it I might try to get a window in...don't want to hope for too much.

And exciting also for today I bought the exterior paint and the weather is supposed to be nice this week, so on the list for this week is get the siding painted.  Get ready for painting pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment