Got the tile all finished with some caulk along the counter.
The table drawers are finished.
I will be calling an electrician on Monday. I have all the wiring finished except from the inverter to the breaker box, but that part has been a bit of a dilemma for me because most of the info online is for much bigger setups than I have. My breaker box is even all wired up. The inverter to the breaker box is the last big thing.
At this point I feel like I'm mostly tweaking things, which is a good point to be at.
Another trial and error confession: I switched from a graywater greenhouse to a graywater mulch basin. The water-wicking buckets weren't working. In the summer I will try that again, in the meantime I built a mulch basin. According to a book I have on greywater, my mulch basin only needed to be about 10 square feet because I don't use much water. So I built a small mulch basin, 12 square ft, on the north side of my house, and re-configured my outside drain pipes.
And last but not least...We recently passed the one month anniversary of living in Ticklebelly Bungalow! We moved in on October 21st, so we're actually going on 5 weeks. Everything seems to be coming together very well. I love where we live! The Dodge Funny Farm is FANTASTIC!