Then I prepared the shelf supports.
Did a bit of priming.
Then a bit of painting, and attached the shelf supports.
In went the shelf.
And then a bit of trim and the wall piece to separate the galley from the sleeping area.
The wall piece is a piece of flooring that fit perfectly width wise so I only cut the length by a couple of inches. I also used a couple of small blocks to hold it in so that I can open that up for ventilation. So now I have a little shelf up there too.
So I ended up not going anywhere this weekend. My poor little Nellie was sporting a swollen eye on Wednesday night so I figured I'd better watch it. She got a bit of Benadryl because she's fond of eating stinging insects. Thursday morning it looked better, but Thursday afternoon, more swelling.
Friday morning and it looks better, but still is a little bit swollen. So decided to stay home. I also had an online job interview this morning, so we'll see how that went.
Glad to have made some progress on LC, but sad to have missed the party. 😕