Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Port wall covering

Wow, wow, wow!!  Port wall covering is coming along nicely despite the unseasonably cold weather this week. Hoping to finish the covering tomorrow, and get the kitchen section painted by the end of the week. Then I can put the cabinets back in place and connect the propane to the cooktop. Guess it is time to get the appropriate regulator and tank so I can do a bit of cooking. :)

So here is the progress on the wall. 

First two rows

Up to the windows after re doing the left end once. 

Kitchen minus the last two rows. 

Storage loft end minus the last two rows. 

So excited I can hardly stand it. Thinking that I'll really need some heat out there if I'm actually going to paint. So I'm back to that question again. 



No comments:

Post a Comment