Thursday, November 13, 2014

Propane plumbing is in!!

Two hours and Craig had the propane plumbing finished!  He'll come back when the wall is finished and hook up the cooktop. The relief that this is done is quite amazing!  I can move forward now with the rest of the interior!  Which also means that the remainder of the finishing is up to me. WOW!  Get ready for the wall covering. I'm in a little bit of shock, I think, and I'm also so very excited!  

Cooktop

Water heater

The wall...just waiting to be finished!


Didn't end up doing anything about heating. Thought about putting the flat panel heater that I got for the TV room out there, but by the time I got to doing anything about it, there wouldn't have been enough time for it to make much of a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment