Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Trailer

Well, I DID IT!!  I bought my trailer this morning...or at least I ordered it and paid for it.  Big Bubba's Trailers in Ogden is building me a trailer.  It should be ready in a week, then I will need to get started in earnest.  I'm sure you've heard the saying, "Do something every day that scares you."  Well, I've just done something today that scared me enough for a whole week at least.  On the other hand it is a very exciting step toward my dream of tiny house living and I am more excited than I know how to express! When I pick it up next week I'll post some pics.  In the meanwhile, I need to get a few more things so I can begin right away when I pick up the trailer...like plane the redwood and buy insulation for the floor and a bit more lumber.  WOW!  It is really happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment