Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Starboard side

Finally!  A litle privacy in the bathroom! Well...not really because the opposite wall is still wide open and the window has no blinds. So, nevermind about the privacy in the bathroom, but the starboard side wall is closer to being finished.  And then!!!

As I wrote previously, I purchased my cabinets and countertops and couldn't resist putting a couple of cabinets together and throwing the countertop on so I could see what it will look like.  I debated for a little while whether or not to cut the countertop or to leave it with a little overhang there on the end, but I'm going to cut it off.  It takes up too much living room space. Yes, that extra foot takes up too much living space.  Although, now that I'm looking at it from a different view I could put a hinge on that extra foot and have it available for lengthening the counter if I needed the surface space.  Hmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment