Tuesday, October 14, 2014

More painting and stuff...

Two week update...
The list got shorter this week. Painted the gable ends blue. I also realized that I didn't paint the cut ends of the siding, so that happened too. I'm probably the only one who can tell, but it just looks a little more finished. Some before and afters. 
Before
After

Before                                                                                     

After

Before                                                                    After
The hinges, which used to be black, are now almost invisible...I like it much better.
 
The speakeasy was just looking a little out of place on a white door, so I decided to paint it white and I think it just fits better now

Started on the utility box, but wasn't too motivated about it yesterday, so now it is put away for a few days until the rain has passed.

Finished the painting on the trunk - inside and drawers.  I dyed a piece of fabric to use on the front of the drawers, but now I'm contemplating a more elaborate scheme.  Before I tell you, I need to make a decision, but I know it will be fabulous!  So, get ready for more fabulousness!



No comments:

Post a Comment