Two week update...The list got shorter this week. Painted the gable ends blue. I also realized that I didn't paint the cut ends of the siding, so that happened too. I'm probably the only one who can tell, but it just looks a little more finished. Some before and afters.
The hinges, which used to be black, are now almost invisible...I like it much better.
The speakeasy was just looking a little out of place on a white door, so I decided to paint it white and I think it just fits better now
Started on the utility box, but wasn't too motivated about it yesterday, so now it is put away for a few days until the rain has passed.
Finished the painting on the trunk - inside and drawers. I dyed a piece of fabric to use on the front of the drawers, but now I'm contemplating a more elaborate scheme. Before I tell you, I need to make a decision, but I know it will be fabulous! So, get ready for more fabulousness!