Sunday, December 7, 2014

Inside projects galore

Very interesting how situations change from day to day.  Went out to clean up the trim stuff and put away tools for the night last week after turning on a movie for Mom.  Came in the house an hour later to find Mom sitting on the floor instead of in the chair where I left her.  This week she has also proven that it isn't a good idea for her to be left alone, even if she's engaged in a movie.  So I've taken up inside projects that I can bring in the (big) house.  First on this list is finishing up the drawer covers.  I have some oil paints that I have previously used on fabric, so here's where we are so far.

Lining up the drawer fronts so I know where the fabric will meet up once it is attached to the drawer.

Attached to a table for painting, and the seaweed drawn...

The beginnings of seaweed...

Seaweed finished. One more thing to paint, but you'll have to wait for the next update. :P

I'm excited to see how this will look once it is on the drawers and the drawers are back in the trunk!!







No comments:

Post a Comment