Saturday, December 20, 2014

Stairs completed

This week I learned something new!  I learned how to braid rope back into itself to make loops.  It actually isn't difficult once you understand the concept and how to begin.  Here is my progress with the stairs.

First, the rope that will be attached to the stairs.

Here is the one with the eye screws attached to the stairs.

The pulley attached to the ceiling...

The rope and pulley with the upper section of stairs in the down position.  There is a carabiner on the stair-end of the rope so that once the stairs are down, the rope can be disconnected so it isn't in the way.

Bottom stairs in place minus the drawer/first stair.

And when I finally learn how to post a video, I'll have a video of my stair setup posted here too.

No comments:

Post a Comment