Wednesday, November 27, 2013
Back to the Bungalow...finally!
The weather has been so nice the last little while and I've been stuck inside working on my master's project final paper. My defense meeting was a success and I have changes to make, but I couldn't help myself today. Had to get out and pound a few nails. I put the siding on the tongue side which makes it actually start to look like a house from the driveway. I also put the supports in the gable end on that side and squared the rafters so I can put the sheathing on the roof on that end. I need to do the same for the other end and then I can finish up the roof. Wahooo!