Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Bathtub....hehe

Here we are again...got a few things accomplished today.  Sealed the downstairs windows and one of the wheel wells with Great Stuff, need to get some more so I can finish the other side wheel wells and upstairs windows.  I also bought my bathtub. Yes, as you can see in the pic below it is a 2x3x2 water trough. And yes, it is big enough to take an actual bath in if I wanted to do that (see the second pic below).  Having my bathtub means I can frame the interior walls (all two of them) and be sure that my tub will fit in the bathroom. Progress, progress, progress!

The Tub

The selfie of me in the tub.
  PS. No silliness allowed!

PPS. As you can see in this selfie, as in the other selfie on the roof, I'm wearing my tiny house building uniform of jeans with a hole in the knee and my blue fleece...and of course my hair hanging over my left shoulder. It just wouldn't be the same without the hair over the left shoulder. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment