This week has been a little busy for me. I've been studying for a test that could land me a work-from-home part-time job. The three sections of the test need to be done by this coming Wednesday which seems quite do-able, but I had no idea what to expect. As of this moment I've passed two sections, each one took me 3-4 hours. All that to say I didn't get everything finished that I wanted to for the open house. I was hoping to get the table ready and the lights in the kitchen re-done. Got part-way finished with both. So here is the progress report:
Table...got the middle section designed and part-way built and my measurements are off by about 3/8 of an inch so next will be to take it apart, re-cut, and put back together.
Kitchen light...the LED strip that I had in the kitchen was bright white LED's and I found the light too harsh for my liking even when they were dimmed, so I got some warm white ones that I think I'll like better. The other part of the kitchen light re-vamp is that I liked the hula hoop shape/idea, but it looked shabby and a bit tacky to me. SO, I wrapped the hula hoop in rope and I already like it better.
PS. The charge controller arrived!!! Waiting on the batteries and inverter now. Can hardly stand it!