Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Promised pics and ready to start painting

Today I actually finished what I was doing before dark!  I put the header on that will support the roof.  I'm such a goof that in my haste yesterday to pre-drill, I pre-drilled a bunch incorrectly.  So today I had to re-pre-drill a bunch of stuff.  Then I found out that my only 16' board was NOT straight.  In fact it was so not straight that I had to use a 12' and cut another piece to fit right.  So much for having that project only take half an hour.  I was hoping to get some paint on my siding today, but by the time I finished getting the housewrap on properly, I didn't have enough light left for painting.  AND I feel like I'm making progress.  I'm crossing things off my list and that makes me happy.

The tree in the front yard from the loft of Ticklebelly Bungalow.

No comments:

Post a Comment