Thursday, October 31, 2013

One wall has siding...

After another rainy couple of days and the inside of the Bungalow getting a good dousing, I'm determined to get the roof on as soon as possible.  Siding comes first, so that is what I've been working on today.  I actually had the first piece started the day it wasn't supposed to rain and it did anyway.  So I put everything away and now I've gotten it back out.  Finished the first piece and then the whole side!  Wahoo!  Still need to put in the 2x3 windows, but they are replacement type windows so I can cut out the siding from the inside...goal is the roof, and it is in sight!  Also still need to frame the gable ends and I've got one side started.  I'm hoping to finish the siding all the way around tomorrow.

One piece of siding

Two pieces of siding


Three pieces of siding

Four and finished!!

No comments:

Post a Comment