Monday, September 23, 2013

Floor frame finished!

I have made a discovery!! Every single day I make a list of all the things I think I can get done on Ticklebelly Bungalow and every day I only accomplish ONE!  So from now on, I'm going to only plan on accomplishing one thing and anything else that gets finished is a bonus.  So today I finished putting the radiant barrier/vapor barrier under the subfloor framing and the framing all connected together.  Tomorrow the goal is to get the floor framing connected to the trailer, while secretly hoping to  put in the insulation and get the plywood on. I have class tomorrow night and it is supposed to rain on Wednesday/Thursday so we'll see.  Here's a picture of what got accomplished today.  Doesn't look like much, but it is square!  I'm so excited to put on my redwood porch I can hardly stand it!

No comments:

Post a Comment