Monday, September 30, 2013

"An ohh all about"

I realized just now that I am using a lot of exclamation points.  I suppose I'm just trying to convey my level of excitement.  Unfortunately, sometimes it just turns into a lot of exclamation points.  Please forgive me.

Funny for today...my phone voicemail is transcribed and sent to me as email.  The transcriptions are mostly inaccurate and sometimes quite hilarious.  Today was a particularly funny one.  The transcription went like this: "The window you ordered is in the store and ready for pick up. Please come through the customer service desk and we will have a nice ohh all about."  I'm glad their customer service agents will be as excited and feel as much awe about my 2x2 window that I bought for the front of the house as I am.  Of all the windows I bought, this one was the most expensive, AND the smallest.  Of course...

And today, the subfloor got finished, I did my first tap dance on it, and my first floor sweeping. 

And Nellie insists on sitting and lying in the dirt.  Since I won't let her hang out in the garden dirt, she found another little patch of dirt (the only one in the yard) and decided to sit in it.  After I put the camera away she decided to lie down too.  I love her.


No comments:

Post a Comment