I figured I had better check to make sure everything was level this morning before I began putting on the porch and found that it was not. The front of the trailer and the framing was level, but not the back part where the porch is. I figured it must be from the eco foil I had used everywhere but the porch area. So I got under the trailer and undid all the screws under the porch framing. Then I put some ecofoil under the joists in the porch area and added a couple more supports to the framing to level it back out. That, of course, took longer than I thought it would. So happy to have it done on the level though, that the time doesn't really matter. Then I attached my porch boards and the 2x6's that go on the perimeter of the house. I started laying the subfloor, but I have realized that my measurements are off somehow and my subfloor doesn't line up with the floor joists, so I'll have to spend a little time thinking about that and how I want to change it to make it line up. That is a little bit important to a squeakless floor. Anyway, I would post some pics, but my phone has been smashed due to iOS 7 being one of the biggest disappointments of all time. That's a story for another day and not a very exciting one. I would take a pic with the iPad, but those don't turn out very good. Should have a new camera this week. We'll see how that goes. All that to say I'll post pics later this week or tomorrow if I can get a good one with the iPad. Thanks for reading and keeping up with Ticklebelly Bungalow.