Saturday, January 25, 2014

More siding...all finished with siding!

So today I cut and put up the siding above the porch. I had to do a little piecing on one side, but once it is painted it won't be noticeable.  I had some difficulty hammering because of the angle of my arm in relation to the wall. Such a strange kinesiology thing. Anyway, here is a pic of the mostly finished siding.


I also got halfway finished with the trim.  More piecing together, but it is the trim that no one will see. After putting on the last piece I didn't want to get up and down the ladder again, so I pulled the tarp over without getting a photo. I'll take one before I start on the drip edge trim. I'm now getting a little excited about the roof!  It is so close I can almost smell it.  We're supposed to get some precipitation this coming week, so that is my motivation.  I have until Wednesday if the weather forecast is correct.  I'm so excited about folding up that tarp and putting it away!

No comments:

Post a Comment