Friday, January 10, 2014

Port side eave trim!

I was conflicted today about what to work on...outside or inside. The weather was quite warm in comparison to how it has been lately. Tomorrow is supposed to be even warmer, maybe even in the 40's. So outside won. I got the eave trim on the port side as well as the drip edge. It took me much longer than I thought it would, but then what hasn't taken me longer than I thought it would? I took a picture, but it didn't turn out very well because it was getting dark again. Putting up stuff like this by myself has been an interesting challenge, but I have adopted a new motto. "The best way to finish something is to start." So I just start things and they miraculously get finished! I also have learned to have more realistic expectations. I used to think I could finish three or four things in a day. Now if I finish the top one on the list I get way excited! So the debate begins...with the weather so nice tomorrow which outside thing to begin? Starboard side eave trim and drip edge? Gable end siding? Porch roof? I think the two contenders are gable end siding or porch roof.  Have to say I'm leaning toward porch roof. We'll see what happens in the morning! Yipee!

No comments:

Post a Comment