Tuesday, September 9, 2014

This blog has been travel-jacked!

I suppose you know it is going to be a great trip when you open the window shade in the middle of the very short night and see the Big Dipper framed perfectly.  But then as I gazed at the dipper for a minute I realized that the reflection in the window wasn't a reflection at all, but a dim bit of northern lights!  As I watched for a minute they got brighter! Green dancing lights from 39,000 feet...Amazing! Oh, and by the way, we had a tailwind of 102 mph, and it was -75 degrees F outside. I love technology.

I sat next to a very nice lady from Logan, UT who was going to Berlin among other places.  Her excitement was contagious and I enjoyed sitting next to her.  I also watch the movie Maleficent, which I hadn't seen before and I quite enjoyed it.  As many of you know, I love people watching.  The Paris airport is fantastic for that.  People really are the same wherever they are in the world.  The airport itself is also interesting.  It is mostly glass with a metal shade covering.  I'd like to take a picture, but I don't want to look too much like a tourist.  I'll see about sneaking a pic...
So there is your sneaky pic. :)

Almost to Italy. Give me a few more hours.


So if you are reading this and wondering what happened to the tiny house blog, this is still it. I'm just taking a little vacation to Italy for a couple of weeks. Couldn't pass up the opportunity to share my adventure.  If you aren't interested in Italy come back in a couple of weeks and the bungalow will be back in the spotlight.


No comments:

Post a Comment